Thanks! (giving)

Ric Thorpe Ric_Thorpe at ccmail.llu.edu
Mon Nov 25 16:11:48 EST 1996

     There is probably no really "best" time to say this, but Thanksgiving
     seems entirely appropriate.  I wanted to say thanks to Steve Kelly and
     colleagues for the significant effort they put into operating this
     mailing list and the associated website.  I know it's a lot of work,
     and it is greatly appreciated by the flow community.

     Of all the various mailing lists I subscribe to, this is easily the
     most active and professional, I'm glad to be a part of it.  The
     queries and replies that pass through here have improved the
     efficiency of our lab immeasurably.  I can think of no other forum
     where problems can be discussed with such a wide audience, and answers
     received in nearly real-time.

     again, THANKS !!!