Job Openings

Jonni S. Moore moorej at mail.med.upenn.edu
Fri Nov 22 10:47:11 EST 1996

The University of Pennsylvania Cancer Center Flow Cytometry and Cell
Sorting Facility is recruiting for two positions.  We are a very active
academic flow cytometry facility with a 3-laser FACStar Plus, a Turbo Sort
Vantage, 2 FACScans, a FACSort, a 4-color FACSCalibur located in a new
state-of-the art facility. At present we are looking for a postdoctoral
fellow who is interested in developing new applications with clinical
application and participating in several ongoing research projects.  Ample
opportunity for training and publications exist our laboratory. The
appropriate candidate with have a Ph.D or M.D. in the biological sciences
with significant flow cytometry experience.  In addition, we are looking
for a second operator. Experience with Becton-Dickinson instrumentation is
highly desirable, although previous sorting experience is not required.
Anyone interested in these positions should contact me by e-mail, phone or
snail mail.

                                              Jonni S. Moore, Ph.D.
                                                Director

Jonni S. Moore, Ph. D. (moorej at mail.med.upenn.edu)
University of Pennsylvania Cancer Center
Flow Cytometry and Cell Sorting Shared Resource
Voice: 215-898-3528     Fax: 215-898-4227