WHERE TO GET INFRARED DIODE STROBE

vannt ntvan at utmdacc.mda.uth.tmc.edu
Fri Nov 15 17:01:11 EST 1996

Our Facsvantage recently lost the strobe light that allowed viewing the
stream as droplets thereby permit, among other things, the calculation of
drop delay.  The culprit was identified as the IR strobe light (a diode
array) in the nozzle holder chamber to the left of the nozzle tip. I removed
it and found an inscription QEMT AO-20, 228Malaysia.
It could not cost more than a couple of bucks but BD wanted $734.36 for
that.  I would appreciate very much if anybody can help.