HIV+ cells/stream-in-air sorting/safety issues

SPERFETTO sperfetto at hiv.hjf.org
Thu Nov 14 09:22:38 EST 1996

Frederic,

Awhile ago, after the Lake Placid ISAC meeting, a committee was formed to draft
guidelines for sorting live infectious cells.  This effort is headed up by
Ingrid Schmid at UCLA who has done a great job in organizing the information for
other to review.  I would suggest an e:mail to her to determine the status of
these guidelines.

schmid at cyto.medsch.ucla.edu