ModFit S/W

Don Herbert verity at vsh.com
Tue Nov 12 08:29:53 EST 1996

Austin,

I believe you are speaking about our ModFit LT 1.01 which is packaged
with Becton Dickinson's CellQuest workstations.  As you point out it
does not handle synchronized cell populations well, nor-was it designed
for this type of analysis.  You will be happy to learn that we have just
released ModFit LT 2.0 which contains a Synchronization Wizard.  This
tool enables users to perform this type of analysis with unprecedented
ease.  I would be happy to have a demo disk sent to you for evaluation.
You will be happy to learn as well that there is an upgrade path to the
new version. We sent notices out to all of the people who sent in their
registration cards but yours must have been lost in the mail.

In any  case you should contact your BD rep and inquire about the
upgrade.  If you provide me with your address and FAX, I will FAX you
some information immediately.  You can also see the new features on our
WEB site (www.vsh.com).

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact
me.

Best regards

Don Herbert
Verity Software House, Inc.