equipment for sale

Julie Auger jauger at flowcity.bsd.uchicago.edu
Mon Nov 11 16:36:50 EST 1996

Colleagues -

I have some "old" equipment that I would like to sell.  Any offer will be
considered!  I am willing to part with any of the equipment in pieces or as
a unit.  I have the following:

Coulter EPICS 753 system w/ MDADS unit (lasers listed separately)  (complete
system)
Coherent 590 Dye Laser system
Spectra Physics 164 argon water cooled laser with a UV tube and power supply
(operational)
Spectra Physics 164 laser head and power supply missing some parts (used for
spare parts)
assorted log amplifiers (stand alone units)
assorted pieces from an EPICS C (optical rail, PMT's)

Remember, I said ANY offer would be considered.  Feel free to call or email
for details.

Thanks,

Julie
Julie A. Auger                                        voice:  773-702-9212 lab
Director, Flow Cytometry Facility                       773-702-9261 office
University of Chicago                                 fax:  773-702-3701
5841 S. Maryland Ave. MC-1089
Chicago, IL  60637           e-mail:   jauger at flowcity.bsd.uchicago.edu