Murine Histocompatability Antigens

aultk.mmcwp4@mmc.org aultk.mmcwp4 at mmc.org
Fri Nov 8 12:03:43 EST 1996

This is not strictly a Cytometry question, but I'm sure that
some of you will know the answer.

I find myself repeatedly needing to look up which H-2 and I-A
alleles are expressed on different inbred mouse strains.  I
have search on the internet for this information without
success.  It does not seem to be in the Jackson Lab Mouse
Genome Database, or if it is, I can't find it.

Can anyone point me to a source (I would even settle for a
paper-based source) for information on murine H-2 and I-A
types?

At the moment I need to know the I-A type of C57Bl/6 mice if
anyone has it easily available.

Thanks,
Kenneth A. Ault M.D.
Research Director