WWW - change of address

Hazel Davey hlr at aber.ac.uk
Tue Nov 5 07:46:22 EST 1996

Just to let you all know that my website that was on
http://pcfcfh.dbs.aber.ac.uk has now been moved to
http://pcfcij.dbs.aber.ac.uk The old site will stay available
(between crashes!!) until the end of next month but the new site is
functioning now so this is the time to update your URL collections.

http://pcfcij.dbs.aber.ac.uk/ gets you to the main index page
http://pcfcij.dbs.aber.ac.uk/home.htm gets you to the main flow page

http://pcfcij.dbs.aber.ac.uk/aberinst/mcytmain.htm and
http://pcfcij.dbs.aber.ac.uk/instrum.htm give instrument details.

http://pcfcij.dbs.aber.ac.uk/fcmcym.htm gets you a description of
flow cytometry in Welsh (just in case anyone here is interested).

The site is still very incomplete in places - I hope to get some time
to update it soon - it still has a section saying that we are going
to Rimini for the ISAC conference!! Oh well - maybe over the
Christmas holiday....

Best wishes,
Haze.
|            Hazel Marie Davey   hlr at aber.ac.uk          |
|Sefydliad y Gwyddorau Biolegol*Inst. Biological Sciences|
|Prifysgol Cymru               *      University of Wales|
|     ABERYSTWYTH, Ceredigion, CYMRU / WALES SY23 3DA    |
|            http://pcfcij.dbs.aber.ac.uk/index.htm      |