HPQ2 or Bruce Bagwell or Mark Munson - where are they now?

Al Sabirsh alan at biogen.wblab.lu.se
Fri Nov 1 07:04:08 EST 1996

Hello all,

I recently read an abstract by Bruce Bagwell and Mark Munson from 1993
that mentioned a (then) new molecular probe for quantifying mRNA called
HPQ2.  I've looked everywhere I can think of for more info. but haven't
found anything.  So....

Does anybody know anything about HPQ2, or alternatively where I can
reach Mark Munson or Bruce Bagwell (Mark and/or Bruce are of course
encouraged to reply if you happen to be reading).  Both have of course
many published papers, but I thought someone might have an e-mail
address.

Thanks,

AL