ISAC - any last minute tourists?

eticheno@stem.com eticheno at stem.com
Fri Mar 29 15:57:42 EST 1996

      Anyone into last minute planning?

          I am flying into Rome on April 11th, arriving at 2:40pm (British
          Airways Flt#554C from Heathrow) and would like some company while
          tooling around Rome.

          I'm planning on staying overnite in Rome and then catching a
          train to Rimini late on Friday, April 12th.

          An afternoon and a morning is not very much time and possibly
          could be extended (just have to set up a poster by 6 on Sat), but
          I'm wondering if anyone else has the same idea?

          Please contact me ASAP, so I can alter or firm up plans depending
          on the plan...

          Edie Tichenor
          eticheno at stem.com