Green laser

Ray Hicks rh208 at cus.cam.ac.uk
Fri Mar 29 05:23:54 EST 1996

Hi Visia,
I've got a brochure from a uk company (Laser Lines Limited. Fax UK +1295
269651) that features a range of solid state lasers with 532nm line that
will put out between 10 and 400mW.  They're made by  a company called
Adlas, I've got no idea of their pricing though I'm afraid.

Ray

>At 4:39 pm 26/3/96, Visia Dragowska wrote:
>>Hello,
>>
>>We would like to acquire a green laser with 540nm line (He-Neo) TEOO.   Does
>>anybody out there have some information  on where to buy it ?  Is a He-Neo
>>laser the only one with a 540 nm line?
>>
>>Thanks.
>>
>>Visia
>>Visia Dragowska

                              Ray Hicks
|University of Cambridge          |Tel              01223 330149        |
|Department of Medicine           |Fax             01223 336846         |
|Level 5, Addenbrookes Hospital   |e-mail         rh208 at cus.cam.ac.uk   |
|Hills Road Cambridge             |Web Page/   facsmac.med.cam.ac.uk    |
|CB2                              |ftp server    131.111.80.78          |
|UK                               |                                     |