Sample line?

FACS_COPY@wehi.edu.au FACS_COPY at wehi.edu.au
Tue Mar 26 21:41:44 EST 1996

re: David Chambers' question:

> Does anyone know of a supplier of Facstar sample line,
> other than Becton-Dickinson ($$)....

*Our* local B_D office will supply silicon sample line in bulk at a
reasonable price (rather than in pre-cut lengths).  However, we have also
used TYGON (rather than silicon) line, which is a bit stiffer and
therefore better for fast sample tube changing, although giving no
extra problems with the FACStar valves or with cell adhesion.  Details
as follows:

Cole-Parmer Instrument co.
Niles, Illinois 60714
1-708-647-7600 or 1-800-323-4340     (1993 numbers)

Tygon (R) Tubing
Reorder No.  95609-10
ID           .0075"
OD           .080"
Length       100 feet

Cost us about $US50. in 1993.

                       \    /       <  Flow Systems Laboratory
Frank Battye            \__/   <<<<<   The Walter & Eliza Hall Institute
Robyn Muir     ----------!!<<<<<<<<    Voice: 61_3_9345 2540
Dora Constantinou       /!!\   <<<<<   Fax:   61_3_9347 0852
                       o !! \       <  IN::   "facs_copy at wehi.edu.au"