Retinoblastoma protein Mab's

Steven Merlin merlin at patho.unibe.ch
Wed Mar 27 05:21:03 EST 1996

One of our FCM users is interested in characterizing Retinoblastoma protein
(phopsphorylated and underphosphorylated) in leukemia cells. He currently
is trying the Pharmingen antibodies 14001A for total Rb-protein and 14441A
for the the underphosphorylated form. These are being used for Western
blots, so it would be convenient to have them work in FCM as well.

Does anyone have alternative choices of monoclonals for staining
comparisons as well as information on protocols.

                        antic at ubeclu.unibe.ch

Thanks in advance,

Steven Merlin
University of Bern