Custom flow cytometers

kelley@wh.bayer.com kelley at wh.bayer.com
Tue Mar 19 15:30:29 EST 1996

A colleague is interested in the possibilities of
assembling or purchasing a custom flow cytometer.  He
is aware of the wealth of information that Howard
Shapiro has provided on the subject and would like to
communicate with others who have assembled or purchased
a "cytomutt".  His access to the internet is limited so
I have offered to attempt to gather some information.
If you fall into the above category please forward your
email address/phone number to me and I will pass it along.
Many thanks,

Keith

						  *
Keith A. Kelley		kelley at wh.bayer.com	  *
Institute for Research Technologies               * "No tree is too big
Bayer Corporation				  *  for a short dog to
400 Morgan Lane           Ph   203-931-5303	  *   lift his leg on"
West Haven CT  06516	  FAX  203-937-5467	  *
						  *   Texas Bix Bender