Quantifying LIVE CELLS

Dave Coder dave at nucleus.immunol.washington.edu
Fri Mar 15 12:23:55 EST 1996

I am currently writing a chapter for Current Protocols in Cytometry on the
flow cytometric determination of cell viablity. I would very much appreciate
any comments on the fluorescent probe noted below as well as any comments on
other probes that you have found useful and--importantly--not useful.
Protocols as well as example illustrations are welcome. Any comments should
be sent within the next two weeks.

Dave Coder
---#---#---#---#---#---#---#---#---#---#---#---#---
David M. Coder, Ph.D.
Editor, ISAC WWW Home Page
http://nucleus.immunol.washington.edu/ISAC.html

tel. 206-685-3014
fax. 206-543-3480
e-mail: dcoder at u.washington.edu

Box 357650
University of Washington
Seattle WA 98195-7650

Express deliveries:
Health Sciences Center H474A
University of Washington School of Medicine
1959 Pacific  Street N.E.
Seattle WA 98195

Begin forwarded message: