Classifi program

PAUL@flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu PAUL at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
Fri Mar 15 07:33:46 EST 1996

Eric Miller asks:
> Help needed! Does anyone out there use or know where to get a copy of
> "CLASSIFI", a "standardised, self-learning Flow cytometric list mode data
> classification program" for the PC according to the info I have.
>     The reference is in Methods in Enzymology, Valet et al.,White Cell and
> Thrombocyte Disorders. We have been trying to contact the authors, but the
>  article gives an incomplete contact address. Any info about availability or
>  contacts would be most helpful.

"Classifi" is a classification program written by Guenter Valet of the

Department of Biochemistry, Max Planck, Martinsreid (Munich). It is a
very extensive database based classifications system. Dr. Valet's
email address is
valet at vms.biochemie.mpg.de

He will be speaking on his classification system at the Clinical
Cytometry Symposium in Rockville, MD on March 21st (next Thursday!)
you can obtain information and program details from my web page.

Dr. Valet will also be running some sessions at teh Rmini ISAC
meeting where you woudl have ample opportunity to discuss your
applications directly with him I'm sure!

Regards
Paul

J.Paul Robinson, Purdue University Cytometry Labs
robinson at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu PH:317-494 6449 FAX:317-494 0517
web http://www.cyto.purdue.edu