Classifi program

Eric Miller miller at icrf.icnet.uk
Thu Mar 14 10:02:11 EST 1996

Help needed! Does anyone out there use or know where to get a copy of
"CLASSIFI", a "standardised, self-learning Flow cytometric list mode data
classification program" for the PC according to the info I have.
	The reference is in Methods in Enzymology, Valet et al.,White Cell and
Thrombocyte Disorders. We have been trying to contact the authors, but the
 article gives an incomplete contact address. Any info about availability or
 contacts would be most helpful.

	Eric P Miller
	Edinburgh Medical Oncology Unit

"I am Pentium of Borg. Division is futile......you will be approximated."
Star Trek - Generations. Two Captains, one density.