Dual laser compensation

Ray Hicks rh208 at cus.cam.ac.uk
Wed Mar 13 05:51:48 EST 1996

Hi,
I've "lost" the original letter in this thread, but I suppose that the
sender doesn't get anything in the Texas Red channel when the dye laser is
switched off or blocked, if that is the case then they need better dyes or,
as they say, dual laser compensation.  Separating the beams wouldn't help
in such a case.

Ray