This is the last message......on the CD ROM!

PAUL@flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu PAUL at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
Mon Mar 11 14:28:24 EST 1996

Colleagues:
This is the last email message that will be placed onto the Purdue
Cytometry CD ROM. The project is finished and the last files to be
added are the current Cytometry EMAIL messages.

After literally hundreds of hours, and several test cuts, we have a
CD that will be the start I hope, of a series of disks coming to you
from a well known publisher. The disk contains about 7,000 files all
intricately linked using a web browser.

For participants of the Rimini ISAC Congress, the disk will be free
of charge. You can obtain a copy from selected exhibitor's booths.
Major sponsors were Becton-Dickinson and Bio-Rad Inc. Other valued
sponsors included Softflow, Verity, Phoenix, FSC Corp, Integrated
Diagnostics, & Sigma Biosciences. They provided the $$ so you could
get this for free. Please remember this when you visit the
exhibition area of the congress.

Please visit these booths at ISAC to obtain your free copy of the
CD. There will only be 900 disks available at the congress so we
would appreciate you only taking one copy! We do ask one favor - to
get your copy you need to fill in a short form for us, so we know
who to contact for future updates.

I am trying to work out a way for people not attending the
congress to obtain a CD. There will be a $20 fee (within USA only)
associated with this (slightly cheaper than flying to Rimini to pick
up your free copy!!), and I will give details later as to how to get
the disc if anyone wants them. There will only be a limited number
available after the congress.

Finally, thank-you all those who contributed to this project.
Hopefully, you are all acknowledged by name on the CD itself. I think
this is an exciting concept. We are already planning the next disk -
we sure know what NOT to do! It will be more interactive, but just as
informative as this one.

Now all I have to do is work out how to get 900 disks to Rimini....by
April 12....sigh..

Goodbye from the CD ROM EMAIL LIST!!!!

J.Paul Robinson and the CD ROM TEAM
Karen Cornell, Traci Heskett, Steve Kelley, Gretchen Lawler, Kathy
Ragheb, Jim Whitfield.

J.Paul Robinson, Purdue University Cytometry Labs
robinson at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu PH:317-494 6449 FAX:317-494 0517
web http://www.cyto.purdue.edu