third annual clinical symposium

Helene Paxton 76415.541 at compuserve.com
Thu Mar 7 19:15:26 EST 1996

It sounds like old news, but registration deadlines are fast approaching--if you
want a free lunch, it's time to FAX you registrations in for the Clinical Flow
and Imaging Symposium in Rockville at the DoubleTree Hotel March 21-23rd.  Space
is still available for most workhops and the hotel still has cheap rooms.  If
you need information please give me your FAX number and it will be sent ASAP.
Our attendance goal is 200--so come down and join us for rollerblading, squash,
and lots of interactive  discussions.  Call for more information at
410-737-8500.  Thanks and see you there.HP