diether at amcell.com
Tue Mar 5 20:11:24 EST 1996
Subject: Time: 17:09
OFFICE MEMO Open Position Date: 3/5/96
Position: Technical Service Representative
Department: Program Management
Reports to: Director, Program Management
Salary type: Exempt
1. Install AmCell products at clinical and research sites. Provide Hands-On
technical training to staff at sites.
2. A significant portion of time will be spent in AmCell R&D labs supporting
system development, and learning system operation.
3. Participate in product development-customer interactions including focus
groups, questionnaires, interviews and test usage.
4. Carry out the operation of the technical service function: answering and
resolving technical questions by phone, fax, and e-mail, visiting sites to
observe, troubleshoot and resolve reported problems and documenting resolutions.
5. Maintain customer records of installations and problem reports at both
research and clinical sites.
6. Assist in the development and testing of product use instructions (manuals,
etc.), labeling and training materials.
7. Coordinate response to complex technical problems with AmCell Scientists.
8. Provide customer service and problem resolution to conform to requirements of
regulatory agencies such as the US FDA and standards such as ISO 9002.
1. Education: A minimum of B.S./B.A. or equivalent in Science, including
courses in biochemistry, immunology and cell biology.
2. Work Experience:
Experience with Cell Analysis.
A minimum of two years experience in a position requiring direct customer
contact and support.
3. Familiar with common business software applications in the Macintosh is a
4. This position requires excellent ability to organize and coordinate multiple
5. This position requires excellent interpersonal and communications skills-both
written and verbal. Previous training and presentation experience is desirable.
6. Moderate travel both domestic and international is a requirement.
Contact: Richard Reeves, AmCell Corp., 1190 Bordeaux Dr.,
Sunnyvale CA 94089,
Phone: 408-752-1200 FAX: 408-752-1212
More information about the Cytometry