CD ROM-2/photos/Rimini

JIM@flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu JIM at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
Mon Jun 17 17:26:13 EST 1996

Hello everyone,

    We are in the process of collecting photographs for volume II of
the Purdue CD ROM.  We would like to include pix from the Rimini
meeting.  So if you have any humorous, candid, risque or generally
incriminating photos and you would like the world to see them we'd
loved to use them. You can send us copies that you don't want
returned or originals that we will gladly return after they are
scanned.

    Please send them ASAP as we are starting to get organized.
    Send them to:
        Dr. Jim Whitfield
        Purdue University Cytometry Laboratory
        1515 Hansen Hall B050