Mouse dendritic cells

Paul J. Jansen zinetti at
Tue Jun 4 14:14:02 EST 1996

Size is a good start, but beware of monocytes and macrophages they will
also fall in approximately the same size catagorie.  At least on humans!!
if you email me I will try to put you in touch with someone who is
working with mouse dendritic cells.  I am better qualified on Human DC's
Paul J Jansen
zinetti at
janse001 at<DUMC Immunology>