Open Positions

Jeff_Harvey@bio-rad.com Jeff_Harvey at bio-rad.com
Sat Jan 13 14:57:41 EST 1996

     The following is taken from ads which have been recently run in
     several newspapers:

     "Bio-Rad Laboratories is a world leader in the fields of life science
     research products, clinical diagnostics and analytical instruments.
     Our continued growth has created a need for two talented people to
     fill positions on our life sciences sales team, specializing in flow
     cytometry.  These professionals will represent an innovative line of
     flow cytometry systems/reagents.  Career paths include sales and
     product management leading to general management.

     We require a BS or equivalent in a life science (MS, PhD, or MBA a
     real plus) as well as instrument sales experience.  Successful
     candidates must be willing to relocate."

     Those interested, please send resumes or direct your inquiries to:
        Bio-Rad Laboratories
        4000 Alfred Nobel Dr.
        Hercules, CA 94547
        Attention: Jeff Harvey