TUNEL

Eric Miller miller at icrf.icnet.uk
Fri Jan 12 03:57:22 EST 1996

Can't help you on the nuclease issue: what we use is the cell line COLO 205.
This line is exceptionally susceptible to apoptosis, and after 2-3 days
of serum deprivation will give you 40-50% apoptotic cells +ve for TUNEL
assays.

	Eric P Miller
	Edinburgh Medical Oncology Unit

"I am Pentium of Borg. Division is futile......you will be approximated."
Star Trek - Generations. Two Captains, one density.