Better message for lymph nodes

Dennis Broud 301-594-6259 FAX 301-594-6259 BROUDD at cder.fda.gov
Fri Apr 26 14:48:10 EST 1996

Since you mention FacScan, I assume you are a BD person.  Check with the
technical service people in San Jose.  There's a young lady there, first name
is Charlene Knape, Senior Clinical Research Associate, Medical Dept.who is a
real hotshot on lymph nodes.  I'm sure she'll be happy to help you.  I know
she's a big advocate of just doing needle aspirates from lymphnode chunks.
This way you don't end up with a lot of debris from trying to chop up the node
or run it through a screen.  You can do aspirates on the more normal areas of
a node in one tube as a normal control and then do the area of concern in
another if you can identify clearly pathologic areas.  Sort of a built in
control setup from the specimen.  Try phone Number (408)-954-2246 or go
through the BD 800 number and ask for her by name.