BU-1 clone

KLIN@stem.com KLIN at stem.com
Wed Jul 26 13:19:23 EST 1995

I tried a protocol combing surface staining and BRDU of activated lymphocytes.
The method used hypotonic solution to permeablize cells instead of alcohol.
Since it is a very mild permeablization, the surface marker could be preserved.
I got very good surface staining.  My problem was that I could not get BRDU
stain.(Actually, I got once.). I tried different time or concentrations of BRDU
pulsing and new vial of BU-1 antibody from Amersham but no sucess. I am still
interested to find out why.  Your explanation may ansewer the question.Thanks.

K.Lin