ISAC WWW Homepage Address

O. Joseph Trask, Jr. otrask at postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu
Wed Aug 2 16:56:56 EST 1995

>If you don't mind a related question.  What is the address of ISAC WWW
homepage?

>Karen

My apologies I should have included it with my last message. Try
http://nucleus.immunol.washington.edu/ISAC.html

O. Joseph Trask, Jr.
Analytical Cytometry Laboratory
The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center
223 Wiseman Hall, 400 West 12th Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43210-1214
Voice: 614/292-FLOW(3569)
FAX: 614/292-7335