Attila Tarnok tarnok at
Tue Jan 25 07:28:01 EST 1994

Dear Colleagues,

can anyone help us to find antibodies or antisera raised against proliferation
associated antigens. 

1. We are looking for an antiserum against the nuclear phospahatese cdc25 and

2. mitosis specific antibodies (e.g. against p105).

The names and adresses of commercial distributers and/or of people who have
developed their own antibodies would be of great help. 

The anti cdc25-antibody will be used to detect a cdc25 from the sweet water
ployp hydra. The mitosis specific antibodies will be used to determine the MI in
mammalian cells.

	Thanks, Attila Tarnok
	Dr. Attila Tarnok, 
	ZMNHII-Zentrum fuer Molekulare Neurobiologie
	University Hospital Eppendorf
	Martinistr.50;  20246 Hamburg: F.R.G.

	FAX		-	(0)40/4717-5101
	Phone	-	(0)40/4717-4969

More information about the Cytometry mailing list