Sorting with EPICS 752 into 96 well

Joshua Cherry cherry at watneys.med.utah.edu
Fri Jan 21 18:44:46 EST 1994

	I'm a flow cytometry novice.  I'm thinking of getting a machine to
sort into microtiter plates, putting one cell into each well.  I want to
choose acceptable cells based on both PI and fluorescein fluorescence.
I'm considering and EPICS 752 with autoclone attachment, because a
conveniently located one is becoming available.  My questions are:
1)  Can this set-up be configured to choose cells based on fluorescence
at two wavelengths.  2)  What speed of sorting can I expect.  I'm
expecting that most of my cells will be acceptable, and so I'll be limited
by how fast the microtiter attachment moves.

Josh Cherry
cherry at watneys.med.utah.edu