Flow Standards

Roger Burger sl061 at cc.usu.edu
Mon Jan 10 11:28:14 EST 1994

I would like information on reliable standards for flow cytometry.  Our
laboratory primarily does immunological surface marker analysis and I need
allignment, color compensating, fluorescein and Phycoerythrin quantitation
and particle size beads.  Of course cost is a consideration so I am looking
for a supplier with competitive prices.  If this topic has been discussed
before I will gladly retrieve the archive if directed to the appropriate
database.

Thanks from snowy Utah

Quote for a Monday morning: Shoveling's a pain and leads to back strain!!!

Roger A. Burger         E-mail: SL061 at cc.usu.edu
Research Immunologist
Center for Persons with Disabilities
Utah State University