Mac Software

Julie Auger jauger at flowcity.bsd.uchicago.edu
Wed Jan 5 11:36:04 EST 1994

Happy New Year Everyone!

I need some info on analysis software available for Macintosh systems.  I
have both Coulter and B-D equipment in my lab, and am looking for software
packages that will analyze data either/both file types.  Any info regarding
data conversion, etc would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Julie
Julie A. Auger                                        voice:  312-702-9212 lab
Director, Flow Cytometry Facility                       312-702-9261 office
University of Chicago                                 fax:  312-702-3701
5841 S. Maryland Ave.
Chicago, IL  60637           e-mail:   jauger at flowcity.bsd.uchicago.edu