Training courses & RBC half-life

ABBOTT_DAVID_L_JR@Lilly.com ABBOTT_DAVID_L_JR at Lilly.com
Fri Nov 12 14:56:00 EST 1993

My laboratory director would like information on Flow Cytometry courses
that include material on a wide spectrum (no pun intended) of
applications. I recommended a course that used to be conducted in
Philadelphia and included Paul Horan, Kathy Muirhead, Carlton Stewart et
al on the staff. Is this course still conducted, and what are the
specifics of the next course? If this course (sorry that I don't have a
specific name) is not available, we would be interested in others.

We are also interested in FCM methods that may be used to determine RBC
half-lifes in animals.

David Abbott
7-4883