Ethernet Converter

Neal Benson neal at cell.path.med.ufl.edu
Thu Aug 19 08:35:18 EST 1993

> Hi,
> Is anyone out there running FACSNet over a "10BaseT, twisted pair" ethernet?  > If so, could you let me know what hardware you're using to interface the LANIC
> card on the HP to ethernet and where to purchase?
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> thanks, tom d.
> Tom Delohery | Internet:  tdeloher at bigmac.mskcc.org
> Manager, Flow Cytometry Core Facility | Phone:  (212) 639-8729
> Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center | Fax:  (212) 794-4019

The Black Box Corporation sells a ThinNet/Twisted Pair Converter for
around $300.  While I used it only very briefly (until we got our coax
line installed) it seemed to function well.

Black Box Corporation
PO Box 12800
Pittsburgh, PA  15241
(412) 746-5500
(800) 321-0746 (FAX orders)

--
Neal Benson                    |  Phone: (904) 392-0008
Department of Pathology        |  FAX  : (904) 392-4693
Box 100275                     |  Email: nbenson at nervm.nerdc.ufl.edu
University of Florida          |
Gainesville, FL  32610  USA    |