[Csc] CSC16: SIAM Workshop on Combinatorial Scientific Computing, October 10--12, 2016

Assefaw Gebremedhin assefaw at eecs.wsu.edu
Sat Aug 13 14:20:23 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

CSC16, the Seventh SIAM International Workshop on Combinatorial Scientific Computing, will be held in Albuquerque, NM, USA, Oct 10-12, 2016, with a welcome reception on the evening of October 9.  The workshop website (http://www.siam.org/meetings/csc16) has recently been updated with various new information -- here a few highlights/reminders to keep in mind as you make or finalize your travel plans:

- Registration is open. A conference dinner (on October 10 or 11) is planned and details will be made available soon.

- Hotel reservation is also open. We have reserved a block of rooms at Albuquerque Marriott, the designated hotel for the workshop, at an extremely attractive group rate for the days October 9--12. We strongly encourage attendees to reserve rooms early as the room block at the group rate is first-come, first-served. If you wish to arrive before October 9 to see the famous Balloon Fiesta, we have secured a special rate at two other hotels for the days October 7--8. Unfortunately, the workshop hotel is already sold out during the balloon fiesta (like most major  hotels).

- The workshop will end by 3PM (Mountain) on October 12, so there is a possibility of catching a late afternoon flight out of ABQ for your return trip.

- A list of accepted papers and talks has been posted at the workshop's website. As a new feature, CSC16 will have a proceedings published by SIAM for selected 10-page papers.

We look forward to seeing you in Albuquerque.

Best regards,

Erik Boman and Assefaw Gebremedhin
Co-chairs, SIAM CSC16