FW: Google Information Session

CIT Job Postings for CIT Majors and Alumni citjobs at lists.purdue.edu
Thu Mar 29 19:49:55 EDT 2012

FYI

From: Doug Bostock [mailto:dbostock at google.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 2:39 PM
To: Harriger, Alka R; Murphy, Angela R
Subject: Google Information Session

Hello Purdue Students!

Google is coming to your campus on Monday, April 2nd! Purdue alumni and current IT Resident at Google, Doug Bostock, will be holding a Google Information Session from 5:30-7:00pm in Knoy B019. Google is hiring BIG TIME this year, and we want to let you know what opportunities are out there!

Specifically, Doug will be talking about our Google Internal Technology Residency Program<http://www.google.com/students/itrp> and Google Internal Corporate Engineering Support Technician Program<http://www.google.com/intl/en/jobs/students/tech/fulltime/uscanada/internal-corporate-engineering-support-technician-new-grad-fixed-term-ann-arbor-1/index.html>.

I hope you all can make it to our information session. We'll be serving free pizza, soda, and handing out Google schwag, in case you need an incentive :) Please RSVP<https://docs.google.com/a/google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dF83TnJWLTdGeld5QzA4TFBSM1dfQ1E6MA#gid=0>, so we can estimate how much food to order as well as contact you about future opportunities.

Event: Internal Technology Residency Program - Information Session
Time:   Monday, April 2rd, 5:30-7:00pm
Place:  Knoy B019
RSVP:  RSVP<https://docs.google.com/a/google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dF83TnJWLTdGeld5QzA4TFBSM1dfQ1E6MA#gid=0>