[Citizendium-l] Approval milestones

Larry Sanger sanger-lists at citizendium.org
Fri Mar 13 19:18:25 EDT 2009

My understanding is that at present, only editors can nominate articles and
thereby begin the approval process.  Of course, authors are free to ask
editors to approve or support an article for approval.

We've discussed ways to expand the system at various times in the past but
this has never elicited a definite proposal to the Editorial Council.

--Larry