[Citizendium-l] Approval milestones

Larry Sanger sanger-lists at citizendium.org
Thu Mar 12 23:28:16 EDT 2009

Mail from Joe Quick (active citizen & member of the Executive Committee)

----
Approval milestones

Citizendium is now approaching 100 approved articles!  A few more than
that and we'll reach another milestone: 1% of our articles will be
approved articles.

With that in mind, I'd like to ask all of our active workgroup editors
to take a moment to consider which other articles are ready for
approval.  (You might want to have another look at our approval
standards: http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/Approval_standards)  If you
don't feel qualified to approve the article yourself, then please
consider inviting one or more colleagues to join the project and offer
to help them through the process.

If you have any questions, just contact a constable or swing by my talk
page.
Joe Quick