[Citizendium-l] The Write-a-Thon is on!

Larry Sanger sanger-lists at citizendium.org
Tue Jul 1 23:11:21 EDT 2008

All,

If we say that the Write-a-Thon is going on whenever it is the first
Wednesday somewhere in the world, then it's happening right now!

As usual, this is our excuse to show up on the wiki and start new articles,
and help others with their new articles.  If you were waiting until summer
break to work on the wiki, this is a great time to do it!

Personally, I resolve to start ten new stubs tomorrow.  Yep, ten.  I *dare*
you to do the same.  I also resolve to edit at least ten other new
articles...well, my edits might be small, but I *will* make ten edits!

I am also going to be announcing the availability of money to volunteers for
certain projects...and if I have time, I'll post the paper I read in Sweden,
on the topic, "Should science communication be collaborative?"

--Larry