[Citizendium-l] Shop online, support Citizendium

Larry Sanger sanger-lists at citizendium.org
Mon May 14 19:31:53 EDT 2007

Want a book, game, or other merchandise of a sort that you buy online?
Then, if you get it from Amazon or Barnes & Noble, please order it through
us!

See: http://tinyurl.com/29p9on

We get 6% of the price you pay--and that adds up!

Let's give credit where it's due, Nancy Sculerati, Kelly Patterson, and
Jason Potkanski have set up affiliate programs with Amazon and Barnes &
Noble, and have been at work on various aspects of our fundraising efforts.
Thanks!

Already, 14 items have been ordered and 8 items shipped from Amazon, which
has raised our referral rate (i.e., the percentage of the price you pay that
we receive) from 4% to 6%.  We've actually received some money already, and
we're very glad to have it.  We'll announce a dollar amount when we get into
four figures.

With luck, we'll have even more fundraising news to announce soon.

--Larry