[Citizendium-l] Citizendium-l Digest, Vol 8, Issue 2

Laurent Brun laurent.brun at fraita.su.se
Tue Apr 3 18:58:49 EDT 2007

And let's not forget the "Big Cleanup" of Wikipedia articles. This was
precisely meant to allow us to start on new and better grounds instead of
having to patch someone else's work. But I do like to idea of a "historical
repository" where old encyclopedias could be consulted and linked to current
CZ articles. There are however much more urgent needs for the moment.

Laurent Brun