[Citizendium-l] [Citizendium-editors] Absorbing other wiki projects into theCitizendium

Anthony Sebastian Anthony_Sebastian at msn.com
Tue Apr 3 12:09:29 EDT 2007

Larry:

We could ourselves scope out the many 'open-access' journals in various subject areas, and judiciously select those 'review-type' articles whose content and cognitive accessibility meet CZ's requirements.  Some I know permit free use with attribution.

The Public Library of Science says this about its suite of journals:

"Everything we publish is freely available online for you to read, download, copy, distribute, and use (with attribution) any way you wish."

That means we can even edit the articles as workgroups deem appropriate.  We could re-title, edit for easier reading when necessary, add content.

Anthony.Sebastian