[Citizendium-l] Citizendium will not resolve all major issues from Wikipedia

Zachary Pruckowski zachary.pruckowski at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 23:41:17 EDT 2006

Try to remember, we don't have the benefits of some of the anti-
vandal stuff wikipedia does.  WP has a lot of JS tools, bots, etc.,
that we simply don't.  Some of them may be port-able, some of them
can be re-implemented, but we can't devote more than 5% of our effort
to anti-vandalism, because we have to worry about fixing whatever the
fork breaks, and improving this content.  We have to improve it in a
timely enough manner that there's a difference between CZ and WP.

Zachary Pruckowski
UVA CLAS 2009