[Citizendium-l] Here's a challenge

Phil Wardle phil_wardle at iprimus.com.au
Sun Sep 24 03:59:55 EDT 2006

Arrghh...I really am thick tonight, and so will tone down my puzzled
frown  :-)

I think I follow you now...and it's still fun to read.

Please remember, that I've been on here more or less continuously since
8:00am this morning (it's now tea time)....and being from another
country, not all that you said was very clear to me.

Whatever...I like some of your analogies now.

It's still a bit ambiguous mind.....but hearty, I must say.

Time for a break and a Tequila here, methinks..... ;-)

Cheers, Phil.
Attitude Adjusted.