[Citizendium-l] Here's a challenge

Phil Wardle phil_wardle at iprimus.com.au
Sun Sep 24 03:44:27 EDT 2006

Mmmm OK,

Does this post in any way involve Tequila? (joke).

Two things, my dad was a humble fitter and turner who cleaned up
engineer's messes at Rolls-Royce aero engines during WWII (and Pratt and
Whitney's even bigger ones too) and I loved his stories.

And  I'm an Uilleann Piper (who's been doing this mod stuff all week for
diddly).

So now we have the e-penis thing out of the way. Would you consider
replying in future with less emotion and a tad less hyperbole? I have
read your post three times now and for the life of me I can't work out
what your viewpoint really is.

It was fun to read mind.....but perhaps you could respond by clarifying
what you meant to say in plain English for this humble moderator, who's
brain hurts.

I let it through, but only just.  :-\

Cheers,
Phil W.