[Citizendium-l] sysop proposal for Larry; the 300

Philipp Rumpf prumpf at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 20:16:55 EDT 2006

Why not put a human in the loop for enabling new accounts?  That
shouldn't take longer than a couple of seconds per account, but would
- at the very least - give us a chance to verify the name appears
valid.

If there's ever a problem with bots creating accounts, they could also
easily be caught that way.