[Citizendium-l] That deadline

Phil Wardle phil_wardle at iprimus.com.au
Sat Sep 23 05:04:02 EDT 2006

May I just pop in here and remind people that the list's archives ,
although "perhaps" not quite up to date, have the ability to sort posts
into threads and such.....much easier than fiddling with  e-mail clients
to attempt the same thing.

I have just been trolling through them (in the nicest possible way)  and
found them very useful for getting to grips with what has been discussed
so far.