[Citizendium-l] Citizendium press contacts?

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 05:17:47 EDT 2006

On 21/09/06, sanger-lists at citizendium.org <sanger-lists at citizendium.org> wrote:
> From: "David Gerard" <dgerard at gmail.com>

>> is there
>> anywhere better to redirect misdirected media enquiries?

> Yes, simply have them write sanger at citizendium.org for now.

ok :-) I've told the WMF communications committee this as well.

I suggest that when things get going with Citizendium, someone
informed should be ready to go media phone contact. Probably Larry at
first. But in my experience so far, media do phones first and email
distant second, and expect whoever's on the other end of the phone to
be ready for *any* conceivable question. I'm sure this isn't news to
you ...

- d.