[Citizendium-l] Consumer information database

Anthony Sebastian Anthony_Sebastian at msn.com
Tue Oct 31 22:37:58 EST 2006

The Google idea of presenting the reader on entry “module” options (Google
Search, Froogle, Google Scholar, etc.) appeals.  CZ Major, CZ-Consumer,
CZ-Scholar?  The latter, fully documented repeats of articles in CZ-major?

Anthony Sebastian, MD
Anthony_Sebastian at msn.com [preferred email address]

  _____