[Citizendium-l] Ad hoc steering group kicked off

Larry Sanger sanger-lists at pilot.citizendium.org
Wed Oct 18 04:40:24 EDT 2006

Ten editors, three constables, six authors, and me.

I'll be working closely with them, and I have four press interviews
scheduled for tomorrow, so...I probably won't be able to spend as much time
on the list.  But I *will* read everything posted here.  Things posted here
have actually helped shape my thinking in the last few days, so just because
I'm not posting please don't think that nothing is going on.  Things are
*definitely* going on.

I'm also busily trying to delegate, but that takes work, too, you know!  :-)

--Larry